1. Whisk together cornstarch and 1 tsp. water in bowl. Whisk in soy sauce, ginger, chile sauce, garlic, and sesame oil.
2. Heat 1 Tbs. canola oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry tofu 7 minutes, or until golden brown; transfer to plate. Add 1 Tbs. oil to pan. Stir-fry bok choy 4 minutes; transfer to plate.
3. Add remaining 1 Tbs. oil to pan. Stir-fry mushrooms 2 minutes, or until tender. Return tofu and bok choy to pan. Stir in soy sauce mixture, and stir-fry 1 minute, or until hot.
1. To make Sliders: Cut tofu into 8 slices lengthwise; halve slices to make 16 pieces. Transfer to baking dish. Whisk together soy sauce, sugar, oil, and cornstarch in bowl. Pour over tofu, cover, and chill 1 hour.
2. To make Slaw: Whisk together soy sauce, mayonnaise, peanut butter, sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic, pepper, and cayenne (if using) in bowl. Stir in carrots, zucchini, and peanuts. Chill.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Drain tofu, and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes. Flip, and bake 20 to 25 minutes more, or until crispy. Fill buns with 1 tofu slice and 2 Tbs. Slaw.
30 minutes or fewer
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and bell pepper, and sauté 8 to 10 minutes, or until mushrooms have released their juices and begin to brown.
2. Add garlic and ginger, and sauté 30 seconds. Add soybeans, hoisin, vinegar, and sriracha, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, or until soybeans are heated through and mixture is well combined.
3. Remove from heat, and scoop 1/4 cup soybean mixture into each lettuce leaf. Sprinkle each wrap with green onions, and serve immediately.
30 minutes or fewer
1. To make Tempura Green Beans: Grind shiitake mushroom in spice grinder, or grate with Microplane zester. Transfer to medium bowl, and place over larger bowl of ice.
2. Whisk shiitake powder with cake flour, rice flour, and baking soda in bowl. Stir together club soda and egg yolk in small cup. Whisk egg mixture into flour mixture until barely combined—lumps will remain.
3. Fill medium pot with oil to depth of 11/2 inches. Heat oil over medium heat until 350°–360°F. Coat 7 to 9 beans in batter. Fry 1 minute, or until golden. Drain on metal rack or paper towels, and repeat with remaining beans.
4. Meanwhile, to make Sriracha Aïoli: whisk together all ingredients in small bowl. Serve tempura with aïoli.
1. Whisk together 2 Tbs. oil, rice wine vinegar, and gochujang in small bowl. Measure out 1/4 cup sauce, and set aside. Pour remaining sauce over tofu, turning to coat, and let marinate 5 minutes.
2. Steam tofu triangles in steamer 5 minutes. (This may need to be done in batches depending on size of steamer insert.)
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread carrots, zucchini, and bell pepper in single layer on prepared baking sheet, and roast in oven 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
4. Heat remaining 1 tsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs in oil 4 to 5 minutes, or until just set.
5. Leave Dolsot Bibimbap Rice in its skillet or Dutch oven, and top with tofu, spinach, and vegetables, alternating so there are four tidy portions of each. Gently place eggs in center, drizzle reserved sauce over top, and garnish with sesame seeds and gochugaru (if using).
30 minutes or fewer
To make Lemon-Ginger Dipping Sauce:
1. Whisk together all ingredients and 1/2 cup water in small bowl.
To make Live Spring Rolls:
2. Fill each chard or lettuce leaf with pinch of carrots, beets, bell pepper, and sprouts. Top with basil and mint. Roll chard leaf around filling, tucking in edges. Serve with Dipping Sauce.
1 Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain, and rinse under cool water. Drain again.
2 Combine kimchi, onion, and garlic in medium bowl. Chop noodles, and add to cabbage mixture, stirring to blend. Stir in flour, brown sugar, and ¼ cup water.
3 Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs. oil, swirl around to coat. Spread batter in pan. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 minutes, gently loosening edges after 5 minutes. Slide pancake, cooked side down, onto large plate. Add 1 Tbs. oil to skillet, and flip uncooked side of pancake into skillet. Cook 10 minutes more, pressing down on top occasionally.
4 Meanwhile, combine remaining ½ tsp. oil, soy sauce, and 2 tsp. water in small bowl.
5 Transfer pancake to plate, cut into 6 wedges, and drizzle with sauce.
(* Please be informed that all recipe resources are originally from www.vegetariantimes.com)
sex after worthy unfathomable blow.amp 3gp land nigeria campus fun.